Today’s access control systems come in all shapes and sizes from simple electronic controls to bio-metric readers that allow customers to enter secure areas of buildings with nothing more than a thumbprint.
Access Control Systems
Installing door access control systems will ensure your buildings are secure and that only the right people can access the building.
Key-based systems will deliver this, but you have all the hassle of getting the right keys to the right people. And what if someone loses a key!
Door access control systems give you all the control you want without any of the hassles of a lost key:
- You issue a code, card or fob to every member of staff.
- Each one be uniquely programmed to provide access only to the required designation.
- Access can be limited to selected times of the day and night.
- Reports can be created showing the time a user entered the building.
- If lost, you simply block that card, fob or code and issue another.