JOIN THE BDR FAMILY
We are always looking for new and diverse talent to join our passionate team.
• Competitive salary and benefit packages
• A friendly, professional working environment
• Pension scheme contribution
• Annual holiday entitlement of 20 days plus statutory holidays
• Team building programmes
• Work with a market leading company in IT & Communications.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and family owned workplace please speak to our team and send over your CV/ Cover letter to:
IT Sales Executive / New Business
Stratford Enterprise Park, Warwickshire
Initial Salary & Benefits:
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum, OTE
BDR have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Sales person to work for an organisation where you will help generate and close new business. You will be provided with all the tools necessary to aid you in this full sales lifecycle and will be expected to generate leads, conduct meetings with clients, present and close new business.
To be successful in our role as an IT Sales Consultant you will need:
- Experience in developing new business.
- Have excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Be used to working to sales targets.
- Have a confident and outgoing personality.
- Be a team player.
- Have prior experience selling IT managed services or solutions.
As well as a fantastic office environment and the chance to be a part of this company’s success, you will also reap significant financial rewards. Training will be provided on all IT products and services.
You will work to achievable KPI’s set by your manager. This is a great opportunity for a sales person to take full ownership of the sales process and reap huge rewards from a very competitive commission scheme.
- IT Sales
- Managed Services
Contact Owen Whitlock on
0845 313 6020 Ext. 1113
or click the link below
|Job Title||Fire & Security Project Engineer|
|Hours:||Full Time, 8am – 4.30pm|
|Position Date Available:||As soon as possible|
|Reporting To||Technical Manager|
|Initial Salary & Benefits||Competitive (from £30k, scalable upon experience)
Company Pension Scheme
5% Annual Salary Bonus
Death in Service Insurance
Company van or Car Allowance (negotiable)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Project Management experience within commercial environment
- Carrying out surveys, completing quotations and tenders
- Excellent Working Knowledge of Fire Systems, CCTV and Access Control
- Management skills to deliver projects in conjunction with Partnering Companies covering a diverse range of services offered within our Crown Commercial Services Framework
- Understanding & Interpretation of HTM & BS standards
- Understanding of Maintenance Service Levels, profit & loss management
- Full UK Driving Licence
Role will consist of:
- Project management of works in values between £5k – £250k
- Estimating & System Design from survey to issue of proposal
- Works in relation to all fire and security and not limited to Fire Alarms, Access Control & CCTV
- Working relationships with Sub-Contractors & suppliers
- Customer liaison
- Technical Sales Support
Must be located in Kent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, diverse and forward-thinking company. The role is varied, the successful candidate is expected to be able to multi-task and prioritize to achieve company expectations. The position will suite someone that wants to work locally, is flexible in their attitude and is hardworking.
Looking to interview ASAP