JOIN THE BDR FAMILY
We are always looking for new and diverse talent to join our passionate team.
• Competitive salary and benefit packages
• A friendly, professional working environment
• Pension scheme contribution
• Annual holiday entitlement of 20 days plus statutory holidays
• Team building programmes
• Work with a market leading company in IT & Communications.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and family owned workplace please speak to our team and send over your CV/ Cover letter to:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Aylesford, Maidstone
Hours: Full Time, 9am – 5.30pm
Potential start Date: Q2, 2018
Initial Salary & Benefits: Generous Basic, Car, commission, Pension Scheme & additional incentives.
Following the recent successful merger of BDR & Icom we are now looking to build on the group’s planned organic growth by appointing a like-minded high achieving sales manager to cover London and the south East. This is an excellent opportunity to join BDR/Icom at the right time and help build a strong sales team to cover the above territory. The successful applicant will have the freedom and responsibility to recruit a team of 4 to start with but building on that going forward.
This opportunity suits a stable driven individual with high personal goals with matching rewards who can become a successful key member of a bigger team/organisation reporting to head office.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Good experience of Telecom and IT or capital equipment sales.
- Ability to manage a team to generate leads, conduct meetings, present solutions, offer product demonstrations and close new business.
- Extensive telecoms, connectivity, solutions such as on premise and hosted telephony, SIP, Mobile services, FTTC and Ethernet circuits, Unified Communications and Data Connectivity.
- Ability to set realistic targets and help achieve them.
- Full UK Driving Licence essential.
About our Companies:
BDR Voice & Data Solutions (www.bdrgroup.co.uk) are an award-winning IT and Communications specialist, that provide a wide range of bespoke solutions to a broad spectrum of businesses across the UK delivering a first-class service through a team of highly trained and ethical personnel.
Icom (www.icomtel.co.uk) was set up during 1990 and is still manged by the original team who enjoy high levels of expertise, customer focus, and driven ethos that nearly 30 years on has established Icom as the go-to-company for a whole range of products and services for public and private sector across UK and Europe.
Interviews will be held around 26th April 2018.